Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I am so excited about this weekend! I am working this morning, but after that, we're celebrating our two year anniversary all weekend. On Monday (our true anniversary - 3/21!), I'll update with all of the fun things that we do and see, but until then, here's some pictures. Because what would an anniversary post be without wedding pictures?
Starting the day off right with some MAC Lipglass in Prrr. I love that name. I'm finishing off the tube of this right now - time for a stop at the MAC counter.

My sequin shoes - Steve Madden peep toe silver pumps. Maybe I need to pull these out tonight!

Our little chapel. It was the perfect size and I love that stained glass in our wedding colors. Driving away from the ceremony. It was literally one of the happiest moments of my life. I'm sure you can't tell by the look on my face.

Our wedding party. They were amazing. All of our nearest & dearest.

Our reception site. We were going for a downtown Manhattan loft vibe. LOVED it. That's our cutie ringbearer in the middle.

Why I do what I do - some of my favorite darling students. This is what gets me to work every day - even on Saturdays!

I can't wait to share with all of you what we do this weekend. We're thinking a little road trip - and with beautiful spring sunshine, I hope that's where we end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment