*Side note: This reminds me of this song from '99. I will dispense this wisdom.. now. Everyone's free to wear sunscreen.*
- It is important that your nails match the season. This means that I will be putting away the majority of my nudes and pastels that I've been rocking since March and changing them out for BRIGHTS. Hold on, yellow. I'm coming for you.
- Clothes from the season before that did not get worn because they look like they came from a streetwalker in Miami (that's how tight they are), are stained beyond repair or you just will never wear again - get rid of them.
- Switch the leftover clothes out for summer clothes that have been sitting in storage. Everyone get ready. Those Hollister shorts Rae picked out for me will be out in full force this weekend.
- Perfume gets changed. No more B&BW citrus. Marc Jacobs Daisy will be in the air.
- Speaking of in the air - the workout routine changes. Instead of a quick shower, it's pool time, baybee.
- The next drink at Starbucks is on its way. In the summer, only iced coffee with milk and vanilla OR an iced skinny caramel macchiato will do.
- The Beach Boys CD is out and ready for jamming. Also Britney. Also Fleet Foxes. Also Dashboard. See you in the fall, Adele.