Friday, June 3, 2011

Well hello there, Akron.



I'm spending the night at the Hampton Inn in Akron. I have a newfound appreciation for this city. It's easy to get to, there are horse farms and it's the home of one of my favorite friends/students who happens to be getting married TOMORROW.

I am excited to be coordinating the wedding and so blessed that Stacie and her family reserved a hotel room for me! It feels like a mini vacation, which is just what I need before I pull an all nighter to hop on a plane to San Diego bright and wicked early on Sunday morning. I LOVE hotels. I feel like a little kid again. I’ve already hit up the hot chocolate in the lobby and can’t wait for a good continental breakfast.

So what to do with myself? I did a light run - my legs are really tight tonight and my knees are starting to ache - and then took a bath with my LUSH bath bomb that I got in Cincinnati yesterday. It was Twilight, one of their bedtime bath bombs. It was so pretty that I almost didn’t want to use it!





See the stars? It smelled like lavender. DIVINE. Then I threw it in the tub and it started fizzing away.


My favorite thing about the bath bombs is the inside of them! I love seeing what color and scents they use for each one. This one had a bright blue stripe running through the center of it.




The bath bomb did its job! I'm all ready for a good night's sleep on one of the most comfortable mattresses in the world. Side note: did you know you can purchase Hampton Inn's bedding online? You can! Check it out. They even sell their remarkable mattresses.


And while you're at it, check out my friends at Lush as well. You'll be so glad that you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment