Friday, July 22, 2011

Current Obsession: Sonic

I go through phases where all I want is one thing. And right now, that one thing is Sonic. Ben brought home Sonic last night and we watched Law & Order. I was pretty much the happiest I could get at that very moment, and I wanted to make sure you all know about how amazing Sonic is.

I was also unconditionally devoted to Sonic three years ago when we got engaged. But then I was in love with mozzarella sticks. Now my devotion has changed. My absolute favorite thing to get is a junior hamburger with nothing but chili on it. It's a local dupe for Cookout burgers (found only in the south), and I am SO HAPPY. (So is my sister, because now I'm not going to drive her nuts every time I visit North Carolina until we get a burger with chili.)


Every day from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m., Sonic has "Happy Hour" where their beverages are 50% off - no matter how fancy you get or how huge your drink is. My pick for by the pool is a Route 44 Ocean Water - it's blue coconut and sprite and it's the size of a small child's wading pool.

Swing by Sonic this afternoon to cool off a little! I'll be there by 2:02 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment