Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A day at the office.

Obviously, my office is one of the places where I spend a ton of my time. Luckily for me, I am blessed to love what I do AND I have some great co-workers and students. I thought I'd take you through a little trip through my office.

This is what the front desk looks like when we're getting ready for the visitors who are coming to check us out tomorrow!
Here's Charity! She was an event intern for me, coordinated our housing for guests for two years, served as a student receptionist AND has given tours. PHEW. I'm so blessed that she stayed to help me this summer! She takes care of the front desk - and keeps an eye out for me!


A little mid-afternoon snack is a necessity. Meijer had cherries on sale. So.. I was all about that. Note doodling from a long phone call on the paper behind it.

I am legendary for having empty and half empty cups sitting around my office. Here's my water cup (Go Gators!) AND our campus coffee shop was open today so I had to grab an iced drink to stay energized this afternoon.


In the corner of my office are beverages that we offer our visitors. We've run out of room in the fridge and in our storage room. So my corner is holding them for the next week or so.


This is my fave jacket. I found to use for our Christmas admissions video last year.. and it's still hanging on the back of my office door. I wear it in the summer when I'm too cold from the AC. Also, check out that poster of JFK and Jackie O. behind me. It's one of my favorite photo series.


What's that? You want a closeup of my bulletin board? Okay. I have homecoming pictures, cards from my mom & dad, pictures of family and encouraging notes. And a ribbon from a horse show last year. Because it's pink and I like it. Some dogs at the shelter where Stella's from did that painting. Talented canines.


At the end of the day, there's always more to do. At least I have cute office supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment